DP of slaanesh (general)                          160

Lord on Boobsnake                     140

Herald                                             60

5 seekers                                       120

20 x3 daemonettes                     720

soulgrinder                                    280

sorcerer lord on steed (slaanesh)       140

2000 points

Fulfills cohort requirements and brings a little extra goodness.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my 2k Slaanesh cohort list. 

Slaanesh DP, general, lord of war, runic blade, axe    160

Slaanesh DP, runic blade, axe                                       160

Hareld on Exalted Seeker chariot of Slaanesh            160

Herald on Exalted Seeker Chariot of Slaanesh            160

The Masque                                                                     80

30 Daemonettes                                                              360

30 Daemonettes                                                              360

30 Daemonettes                                                              360

5 Seekers of Slaanesh                                                     120

Battalion: Daemon Cohort of Slaanesh                          40

Works pretty well. Just have to really play to the missions. With my 1k version, I won a local tournament while getting tabled twice. The speed of getting to the objectives early is huge. The Daemonettes are the secret sauce that get the work done. Just make sure they have their locus ability and they can really mess with your opponents mind. Giving them as many + to hit also just boosts the number of extra attacks they get each turn. I try to Lord of War them as much as possible. With the chaos allegiance ability, and lord of war on them, they are hitting on 2+ and at 20+ models are getting an extra attack on a 3+. It can be a sickening number of attacks for your opponents to weather. The Masque is also brilliant. Again, because she just messes with your opponents mind, and does a decent amount of damage for 80 pts. I'm playing with the idea of losing a DP for Be'Lakor or skin wolves.

The main advantage of the battalion is an extra relic, and the ability to drop most of your army at once to control who goes first.

The +1 inch movement on the units in the battalion is useful, but they are already so fast.

After a unit within 3in loses models to a bravery check, on a d6 roll of a 6 getting d3 wounds or d6 models back doesn't come up much. 

Anyways, good luck to you and let us know how your version of the list works out for you =) I'm really curious to see how other units perform. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2016 at 0:46 AM, Tasman said:

Hm. Will do! Hopefully with some good results....

And any findings? So far I played two proxy games, while waiting for my Made to order models, and found them very fun but also very fragile. To the point that after the second game I think it might be wise not to be in combat with more than one unit of deamonettes/seekers. Very fun on the charge but even clanrats seem to win if the combat continues after a round. 

Ya, the daemonettes do have a tendency to die off rather quickly. But their locus ability has saved a fair number of daemonettes for me. They are the definition of glass hammer, and you have to commit them wisely. The seekers are good movement blockers, artillery and support unit hunters and late game objective grabbers. 

Archie (320) along with boobsnake lord make your demon/mortal list pretty awesome. I keep Archie near the daenonettes, and he definitely is worth bringing just for the added chance of respawning those girls. Booblord goes along with the Hellstriders. They rock some serious attitude. 

Bit of a finesse army, but that's so much more fun than straight up hack and bash.

15 hours ago, LordRogalDorn said:

The seekers are good movement blockers, artillery and support unit hunters and late game objective grabbers. 

Agreed, I'm going mortal/daemon at the start anyway due to some models I still have in the painting list (warriors, knights and chariot). I think supporting every unit of daemonettes with a unit of warriors that can grind through combats, while characters and seekers race around the board harassing and claiming objectives. 

Also very excited to finish the knights with glaives and combining them with a lord on deamonic mount for the two pile ins on the charge. Maybe even going for a Chaos sorcerer in time to also give them re-roll ones to hit/wound/save. 

• 1 month later...

Building on this old post as I have finally painted my Slaanesh daemons.  How have you guys found these lists?  From my reading I think the daemons are lacking the synergies and combos found in other lists, but its what I have painted...

I am using the old crab claws and don't have any of the chariots - maybe the next buy, but they are so annoying for storage!  All I have painted are:

• KoS
  • 2x DP
  • 1 Herald on Snake
  • 2 Heralds
  • Masque
  • 50 Daemonettes
  • 15 Seekers
  • 16 Fiends
  • Soulgrinder
  • 10 Furies

(Pics - https://www.flickr.com/photos/92978626@N06/ army is setup for KoW or AoS, has taken me a long time to paint)

I think for my first list I will go with the scrolls below - any ideas?  I am not too sure if the KoS is worth it?

• DP - Flying, Axe, General (lord of war), Runic Blade - 160
  • DP - Flying, Sword, Runeblade - 160
  • Masque - 80 - I think she activates the locus on the other units?
  • Herald on Steed - 60
  • 20 Daemonette - 240
  • 20 Daemonette - 240
  • 10 Daemonette - 120
  • 10 Seekers - 240
  • 6 Fiends - 360
  • Soul Grinder - 280
  • Daemon Cohort of Slaanesh - 40

17 minutes ago, gumbi said:

Building on this old post as I have finally painted my Slaanesh daemons.  How have you guys found these lists?  From my reading I think the daemons are lacking the synergies and combos found in other lists, but its what I have painted...

Couple of things I found:

- Painting the daemonettes is an absolute joy. But they are so fragile on the board. Tried 20 and 30 blocks I prefer the 20-10 set up. I felt I lost mobility with the 30 unit. 
- Chaos Warriors are great, (sadly have to field them as halberds due to modelling reasons¬¬)  they have become my #1 objective defenders
- Lord of Slaanesh on daemonic mount is very fragile, so kind of undecided on him. Combining his command ability with the sorcerer's spell on the knights is very amazing. 
- The movement of the mounted daemonettes is just bonkers. This weekend I managed to dart through the enemy line to charge a wizard (for the second time in a row against the same opponent, the look on his face; priceless) 
- Chariots keep disappointing me but I think that's more on me than anything.
- Still waiting on my KoS conversion models so can't help with that.

50 minutes ago, gumbi said:

(Pics - https://www.flickr.com/photos/92978626@N06/ army is setup for KoW or AoS, has taken me a long time to paint)

Very cool

Archived