A dispossessed player saying hello

Bimli

Just kidding!

I think some of the strongest things the Dispossessed have going for them is the Longbeards ability to trigger an extra

Command Ability and the Runelords ability to grant extra rend to a unit. 

I'd be tempted to split my army into two fighting forces, perhaps Hammerers with a Warden King on one side, and Thunderers with a Runelord and Warden King on the other with Longbeards giving the ability to use both command abilities, you could have some hugely damaging shooting and combat phases. 

To keep your objective game strong you'd do well to fill your Batteline with two 20 man units of warriors and 1 10 man unit of Longbeards. 

This would be my starting point: http://bit.ly/2e15JoM

I like the idea put forward so far. I think the dispossessed far combat is where its at being it with bugman + quarrelers.

The issue the dwarfs have is they cost so much compared to other armies but as they say gotta roll with the punches and stick to their strengths. 

long beards are sweet and their ability to use different leader trait is good. but as a pure stand alone list I don't think they can be high end competitive.

My thought are to run some gryph-hounds with their artillery and with their regular shoots foot slogging units.

I put together a list which I believe has a competitive edge but it is still a work in progress. But I did post the list under the order section of this forum. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived