4-way game Open "Fog of War"

Veterannoob

AWESOME! Love the way multiplayers GHB make the rolls constant for turns so you can never line up your moves to any certainty. And selecting the order of close combats was baller. 

~1600ish points open play event: Fog of War scenario, coalitions rolled to be Bloodbound, BCRaiders vs. my Fyreslayers but a Legion of Azroth player turned up to try his army out so we joined his cousins and were pleased the runemasters did maintain an utter lack of upperlip moustache :) 

Ended 4th turn due to time. Badguys coalition won (the taller ones, in this case). Recorded some brief audio for ep 165 Combat Phase podcast next week. 

Lords of the Lodge Fyreslayers did very well. Some pics and highlights:

Skarbrand urges both slaughterpriests to bring Runepappy on magmabomb closer, with only 8 wounds left to autokill. Magmabomb banks on this and kills both slaughterpriest in bleeding both hero and combat phases :) 

Skarbrand, enraged by Azroth on Bull Taurus summoning Balewind Vortex (hey, open play, we were all surprised) killing ****** he dashed into their ranks and deleted a unit of infernal guard. 

25 Vulkites tunnel up to try and contest the objective...and fail their charge :( 8 mourfang punish them...tar pit rest of game.

Lord of Lodge both activations dish out mortal wounds  aplenty to bloodbound. Grimwrath fights blood dudes what attack when they die in a ping-pong of follow-up attacks and death blows (always a joy fighting bloodbound w/Fyreslayers xD)

Skarbrand down to one wound, no shooting left but...wait, the bull taurus blows snot! Skarbrand dies.

Volcano call next to objective, makes things risky for the coalition of the tall.

SUPER FUN GAME!

IMG_5141.JPG

IMG_5142.JPG

IMG_5143.JPG

IMG_5144.JPG

IMG_5145.JPG

IMG_5147.JPG

IMG_5148.JPG

IMG_5149.JPG

IMG_5150.JPG

I have just been scrolling through the pictures and that looks insane!

I brought double terrorgheists in a 2v2 game and had no clue how insane it would be, I apologized for my opponents and bought them a drink. It makes me a bit sad that the behemoths in AoS are so strong because they look so awesome! 

The board looks like great fun too! 

Awesome stuff!

~Mikey

45 minutes ago, gummyofallbears said:

I have just been scrolling through the pictures and that looks insane!

I brought double terrorgheists in a 2v2 game and had no clue how insane it would be, I apologized for my opponents and bought them a drink. It makes me a bit sad that the behemoths in AoS are so strong because they look so awesome! 

The board looks like great fun too! 

Awesome stuff!

~Mikey

Sorry, just confused as to you mean insane is awesome/fun or bad. Cuz it was insane in a good way :) Behemoths are more inline than I've ever seen in any game since they damage and reduce power across the board so fast. Love it, and kickass models draw (and did draw) new players to the table. ;)

40 minutes ago, Veterannoob said:

Sorry, just confused as to you mean insane is awesome/fun or bad. Cuz it was insane in a good way :) Behemoths are more inline than I've ever seen in any game since they damage and reduce power across the board so fast. Love it, and kickass models draw (and did draw) new players to the table. ;)

I meant insane in a good and bad way :D, it looks awesome but it is quite strong imho, unless your opponent brings two behemoths too, but sadly that did not happen!

~Mikey

Archived