Ben

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2018 at 9:30 AM, Ben said:

Do we still need this thread up?  

I think our work here is complete right?  GW published a base chart.  Objective achieved.  

Is there anything missing from the GW chart that we can add to? 

the visual reference of all the base sizes available and the actual difference between them is handy for conversion work, in fact I might so far as to suggest that this information be retained along with what base sizes are available in the shattered dominion style (for example someone contemplating a SD base project might want to know that they don't make SD 50mms)

• 4 weeks later...

I’m wondering about Tzaangor Enlightened on foot now that there’s more support for actually using them.

The studio army’s are on 40mm, which is what comes in the box; this kind of makes sense since they use the legs meant to ride a Disc, complete with wide splayfooted posture. But since they can be made much more easily (I’ve tried to get those feet to sit flat and it’s a whole damn thing) by just sticking the arms and head on a basic Tzaangor’s legs, I’m wondering if the spear alone is enough to justify the larger base?

• Ben unpinned this topic