The Painting Contract - January 2023

TheOtherJosh

8 hours ago, RandyRyan said:

The wolves are done! I do like how they look finished, but they have helped me decide I’m not going to start a Gitz army 😅

25D2CE48-8786-4999-8DBF-402D7B10CB4B.jpeg

15986711-EF00-4303-B967-E819B9313EBE.jpeg

Nicely painted! Might i ask what u didnt like about it? Just curious because they are one of my favourite armies to paint.

1 hour ago, Gitzdee said:

Nicely painted! Might i ask what u didnt like about it? Just curious because they are one of my favourite armies to paint.

I think I am so accustomed to painting Slaves and Khorne models, that painting all the organic textures was challenging and time consuming for me. The models are lovely - they just took me a long time!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RandyRyan said:

I think I am so accustomed to painting Slaves and Khorne models, that painting all the organic textures was challenging and time consuming for me. The models are lovely - they just took me a long time!

This is funny because its the other way around for me. The organic textures gives more room for error imo because it isnt supposed to be 1 flat colour most times, like leather or different skintones, i could go nuts really. Different people, different preferences :).

Edit: progress

20230125_153100.jpg.1b6cb18f794809d74389881845432c33.jpg

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1