It's Krumpin' Time!

Bigtoof

Wats'up Ummies

Heard this was the forum for AOS, as I've recently decided to get Warhammer again after a long hiatus thought it good to join in.

As you can probably guess I'll be doing Orruk Warclans - specifically Savage Orruks because dey 'iz da best!

See you around 💚

• Like 3

Hi and welcome!

I love me some orcs, I don't have many GW ones, just the Black Orcs, Kommando's and a few swamp orcs, but I love their style

Not sure if you're looking for ideas, but I like how Aeons does Ork skin, grabbing random greens every time. You could do that cheaper by always mixing your greens. There's a lot of skin in Savage Orruks!

On 11/24/2022 at 4:41 PM, Bigtoof said:

Wats'up Ummies

Heard this was the forum for AOS, as I've recently decided to get Warhammer again after a long hiatus thought it good to join in.

As you can probably guess I'll be doing Orruk Warclans - specifically Savage Orruks because dey 'iz da best!

See you around 💚

Hi welcome!  

On 11/25/2022 at 11:56 AM, zilberfrid said:

Not sure if you're looking for ideas, but I like how Aeons does Ork skin, grabbing random greens every time. You could do that cheaper by always mixing your greens. There's a lot of skin in Savage Orruks!

Might have to steal this idea for painting my mini Ironjawz project.