Legion of the First Prince list idea

WAAAGHdogg15

Hoping it's okay to post this here as there doesn't appear to be a specific LOTFP sub board or thread out there.

I've been toying with a Be'lakor list for a while and came up with the list below quite recently. Looking at what I can find online, it is a bit different to how other people look to be running Be'lakor.

In theory, it's a true hammer and anvil list, with 3x10 pink horrors acting as the tar pit/objective grabbers and the bloodcrushers and Thirster being the pain bringers. At the moment it's 2 drops with a battle regiment but I'd hope to use the new galletian formation to make the horrors count as 3 models each in the new edition.

The Soulscream Bridge is there just to try and force the khorne element of the list into positions where they could realistically charge - it's all about them charging and not being charged. Meanwhile, Be'lakor sits behind the horrors, casting and doing his shenanigans.

Does it have legs? I have a feeling there are issues I'm not seeing since it's such a different build to most LOTFP lists I've seen out there.

Allegiance: Legion of the First Prince
- Grand Strategy: Prized Sorcery
- Triumphs:
Be'Lakor, the Dark Master (360)*
- General
- Lore of Ruinous Sorcery: The Master's Command
Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage (280)
- Artefact: Armour of the Pact
10 x Pink Horrors of Tzeentch (250)*
6 x Bloodcrushers (260)*