lastlostboy from Germany

lastlostboy

Yo, 'sup!

I'm lastlostboy from Germany and my old (mainly 40k) forum has less and less AoS activity so I might migrating to you.
I thought I already registered years ago but non of my emails or usernames worked so I've might been wrong.

I'm playing - more like collecting - Sylvaneth and a few not yet startet or never finished AoS projects.

First question first, as far as I know warscroll leaks are not allowed but text form is. How about posting links to image sites with warscroll leaks? Imgur and stuff. Is that allowed?
Don't want to break the rules on my first day. :P

So yeah. Happy to be here. :)

cheers
lastlostboy

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, lastlostboy said:

Yo, 'sup!

I'm lastlostboy from Germany and my old (mainly 40k) forum has less and less AoS activity so I might migrating to you.
I thought I already registered years ago but non of my emails or usernames worked so I've might been wrong.

I'm playing - more like collecting - Sylvaneth and a few not yet startet or never finished AoS projects.

First question first, as far as I know warscroll leaks are not allowed but text form is. How about posting links to image sites with warscroll leaks? Imgur and stuff. Is that allowed?
Don't want to break the rules on my first day. :P

So yeah. Happy to be here. :)

cheers
lastlostboy

Hi, my names skreech, I leave near germany or at least, near some parts of germany.

i haven’t seen or been looking for any leaks about the sylv. But I’m very certain that there will be some of them out there.

there is also a good chance you will see the books being reviewed today per youtube videos or per other sources.

the skaven battletome has so dar been leaked.

basically missing are a few warscrolls and the points for some of the units.

Edited by Skreech Verminking