Want to buy: Verminlord Warpseer Horns

I assembled my vermin lord as a warbringer meaning I do have some spare horns. I’ve circled the ones that I have in red. The horns that have been crossed out in black I have used already to make the warbringer. Due to the makeup of the kit you may struggle to get a full set as each build uses different pairings.

These any use to you?

DC8EA25A-84E9-45E0-A24D-4B23DC77804E.jpeg

1 hour ago, GrimDork said:

I assembled my vermin lord as a warbringer meaning I do have some spare horns. I’ve circled the ones that I have in red. The horns that have been crossed out in black I have used already to make the warbringer. Due to the makeup of the kit you may struggle to get a full set as each build uses different pairings.

These any use to you?

DC8EA25A-84E9-45E0-A24D-4B23DC77804E.jpeg

Hey, I understand! That’s still really helpful, I don’t suppose you’re UK based? And how much would you like for them? Thank you 🙏🏻 

1 hour ago, GrimDork said:

I’m in the UK.

Don’t really want anything for them, I’ll never use them. Just cover the P&P and they’re yours!

DM your address and we can go from there.

That’s so kind, thank you. I’ve dropped you a DM. If you have any other horn parts from the kit that you didn’t use, I’d be interested in those too. I just need to make a really impressive crown of horns! Thanks again 🙏🏻