The Painting Contract - April 2022

Hello folks and welcome to the Painting Contract for April 2022. No Fooling! It’s really happening…

If you don't know the rules they are:

Each month you post an amount of models that you agree to try to paint/build/convert/sculpt. This can be terrain or models for Age Of Sigmar, Warcry, Blood Bowl, Blitz Bowl, Dungeon Bowl, Warhammer Underworlds, Warhammer Quest, Gorechosen, or HeroQuest

On the 28th of the month the contract closes and you can then post your progress images so that they can be critiqued, shared and boasted about. It is a great way to get involved in the community and to get inspiration.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone share their progress!

Enjoy!

@Mohojoe  @TheOtherJosh& special thanks to @Kramer

I successfully completed my Annihilators and am maybe an hour off finishing another 5 Vindictors. I did totally fail last months "don't buy anything" pledge buuut, I needed some dragons 🤷

This month I'm going to finish my Vindictors and paint the Nurgle Underworlds warband, and keep doing bits here and there on Belakor.

20220329_121514.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

Performed some clean up duties on the Avatar and added some more to his molten skin.

Still some things to clean up - like fixing the gems, which didn't go how I wanted them to. Once I complete those, I will move to highlighting!

ZLxqMcE.jpgYXa0Zqa.jpg

UONImfk.jpg

9VTQkil.jpg

ml6fDuC.jpg

L0MVbgV.jpg

mGWN5BQ.jpg

bZg9lJT.jpgOG6KHKJ.jpg

LyR7qHV.jpg

Took the opportunity to assemble this guy!

WbnoO9g.jpgnXsoTMB.jpg

Took an even greater opportunity to buy a friend of mine's beautiful sylvaneth army!

mW3G8ka.jpg

dRkNl0v.jpg

ifQv4g0.jpg

YEQ4fZ1.jpg

JKwN0xv.jpg

wkXSEeC.jpg

r7j8KlD.jpg

paEAbY1.jpg

tu0X5Fg.jpg

RNEhZjb.jpg

Vmf1ePn.jpg

v2MDIlp.jpg

DyVCIj8.jpg

yEyhDln.jpg

Edited by ThalmorRepresentative
  • Like 2

A cute little shuttle I made for my Starfinder 2 campaign, to hang from the Ironclad the party has:

IMG_20220417_125743935.jpg.df0697839b3058e8640def3f90a8ca8d.jpgIMG_20220417_125749028.jpg.48f024b88d9e819a2e2ed609c6680d58.jpg

It's just colourblocked at the moment, and will have some extra buttons and such on it. I'm debating whether or not it will have an Endrin balloon made from Zilvren terrain)

Finally a use for GW pots.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hahaha finally a use for those empty nuln oil pots. Awesome.

I started building my 40k Orks models with the bits of time i can find. Busy month so far. Managed to finish a box of Gretchin and started with a box of boys. 

Edited by Iksdee

33 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

Hahaha finally a use for those empty nuln oil pots. Awesome.

I started building my 40k Orks models with the bits of time i can find. Busy month so far. Managed to finish a box of Gretchin and started with a box of boys. 

The pots can also be turrets, flip them up, stick a gun through it and greenstuff them in place!

Because it's a GW product, should be store legal.

• Like 1