Large Terrain Builds

Zamik

I picked up the Tome of Champions 2021, and looking at the Siege of Carngrad mission has gotten me interested in big Warcry builds--large, dense, vertical builds. Does anyone have any to show? This year I'm really looking to have some SPECTACLE games of Warcry, so I want to see what others have built.

• 2 weeks later...

If you’re looking for inspiration, you could also see if the Mordheim forums are still active as well.  A lot of incredible terrain and war bands were there. GW really dropped the ball on that game and faithful community that continued on for many, many years after GW stopped supporting it.

Tom's Boring Mordheim  Forum I believe.

Edited by Warboss Gorbolg
Website
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Warboss Gorbolg said:

If you’re looking for inspiration, you could also see if the Mordheim forums are still active as well.  A lot of incredible terrain and war bands were there. GW really dropped the ball on that game and faithful community that continued on for many, many years after GW stopped supporting it.

Tom's Boring Mordheim  Forum I believe.

Ooh I just started digging through that Mordheim forum, and it looks very promising! Thank you!