Most fun heroes to play

BloodyMurder

Hi all, just wondering what your favourite heroes to play as are? I personally love the excelsior warpriest, plenty of things to do, can do a little of everything. I have also found that the necromancer can be quite fun with the skellies.

What would your recommendations be? Are there any you don't like? Looking forward to hearing about it!

Once I finished painting my Knight-Senator, I started using him in Silver Tower. He's just ridiculous, with 2 damage on his 1+ weapon attack (that hits on a 3+) just destroying enemies. Plus, the Star-fated arrow (which is a once-per-respite attack) deals 5 damage on a 2+ to hit. He's definitely an "easy mode" hero, but he's tons of fun to play.

• 2 months later...
On 12/7/2016 at 4:52 PM, hobgoblinclub said:

LoC. I love it when Infernal Gateway goes off big. And because he's so vulnerable to damage, he makes for an interesting tactical game, jostling for position. 

I think you may have the wrong game system there (check which subforum :P).   Admittedly I'm sure a playable LoC would be a lot of fun in WQ.

I like that the Tzeentch sorcerer can influence the enemies' actions, which can make him quite a shifty ally (great for fluff).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2017 at 5:44 PM, Circus of Paint said:

Slambo - mostly so I over-use his name and mime throwing axes at people!

Does Slambo have a hero card or are you using him as a proxy for something else? I don't see him on the My Hero app.

17 hours ago, rokapoke said:

It was in the March issue of White Dwarf. 

Ah, damn. Just started my subscription with April! Oh well...

In my last game of Silver Tower, me and my friend managed to get the unexpected event that adds a companion Hero not once but twice! First time around was the Excelsior Warpriest (not exciting, but his healing was helpful for the party).

Later on in the final chamber ("Overwhelmed", waves of Scuttlings), half the party is down and we get another companion chucked in, an Orruk Warchanter of all things (the choice of Hero was randomised)! His WHQ debut for us!

The Warchanter dancing around the room repeatedly drumming Grots to death was amusing to say the least!

Archived