Back after some time with a new set of Gitz

Brian Damage

Hi all,

I used to play 40K and WHFB about 15 years ago, with an odd smattering of Empire or Orcs from the 6th edition starter set as my main forces. A year ago in lockdown I found I had a lot of spare time inside to dedicated to painting (and much more patience and will than teenage me, to boot) so I decided to pick it up again.

I always quite fond of the Night Goblin aesthetic so I was quite happy to see that Gloomspite Gitz carry on with that aesthetic, even if their recent competitiveness apparently leaves a lot to be desired. Slowly working towards 2k points of those and maybe look into rolling some dice sometime, so if anyone knows of any good AoS communities in the northeast of England I'd be happy to hear about them.

Been lurking in a few Warhammer forums/subreddits since getting back into it but this one seems to have a nice community feel and good spread of AoS discussion, so I thought I'd make myself known. Great to meet you all!

Brian

• Like 2

Cant help much on the club's as I'm near on the opposite side in NZ, but Im pretty optimistic it'll be a good year to be gitz. Granted I dont follow any news and rumours but it feels like the year for a new tome. In the meantime just knick a sloggoth from warclans.

Chuck yer gitz up on P&M blog of something, always keen to see what others are up to and see more of the little pointies.