Sybarite Blade-Carnival questions

Battlebeard

I have a small amount of Slaanesh daemons (20 Daemonettes, 10 Seekers, 6 Fiends, 2 Infernal Enrapturesses and a Keeper of Secrets). I've played about two games with them, none with the current battletome.

Would adding the battleforce and a Lord of Pain be a good step towards turning this into a proper army, and if so, any suggestions on how to build the dual kits that are in there?

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You could double up on the box set, but it might wind up as overkill given the points costs of some of the units (I rarely find space in my lists for more than 10 Twinsouls/Painbringers, or a single unit of archers/cavalry, as much as I might want to squeeze more in!)  

Purely mortal lists often lean on some of the special characters, like Glutos or Sigvald, so you might want to consider those instead.  That said, two of the box sets would probably give you more than enough mortals for a variety of lists, even if you might not necessarily be using them all at the same time.

Edited by Lucentia
  • Thanks 1

Depends what you mean by "pure mortals" if you mean have a mortal army with a sideboard of Daemons for summoning then yes, I'd say that's the way to do it 100%, although some Daemons are good to have in your starting army. But if you mean, "I only want to play mortals and I have no interest in the Daemons" you're going to have a much harder time as our units are costed as they are because you are expected to summon in significant reinforcements through the game via your Depravity generation.