SBGL problem fighting the Lum RL.

Microwavedhamster

On 10/9/2021 at 4:16 PM, Alfascozzesi said:

Won by ignoring them, taking out his battle line and playing tactics and objectives.

Well said.  Seems like this is the solution to most problems.   Snipe vulnerable heroes and behemoths.  Ignore the rest and play your own game

15 minutes ago, Jaxler said:

Sounds like any other day with lumineth 

Understood. But before painting 80 Zombies just to counter my mates LRL I would ask him to bring his other army to the next gaming night.

You could say something like his Lumineth look amazing on the table but you miss to get slaughtered by his 4-Khorne-Greater-Demons List  ;)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sonnenspeer said:

Understood. But before painting 80 Zombies just to counter my mates LRL I would ask him to bring his other army to the next gaming night.

You could say something like his Lumineth look amazing on the table but you miss to get slaughtered by his 4-Khorne-Greater-Demons List  ;)

I have 80 zombies and 60 wolves anyways, so its no big loss to me, but I can respect the hesitancy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jaxler said:

I’ve removed the double post but just a nudge, I know this is a bit tongue in cheek but it can also be read as negative. Just bear that in mind 😉

Also if there’s a update coming out soon, we might see tweaks to LRLs (simple tweak for example would be not allowing Sentinels getting battleline for example). Anyway back on topic….

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, Jaxler said:

Always depends on which side of the table you’re standing and what you brought…

my nurgle friend (and others) hated me for my deadwalker „don’t care about your damage“ list, especially during 2.0 days. 60 Zombers with cart, 2x40 skellis and all the little heroes. My turns lasted for hours, shambling forward, he was grinding through the neverending bog 😂 

then he brought his ironjawz and the damage output spiked, another one brought a kroaknado 😬

if you want to play friendly-funky, be open about it and bring friendly funky lists… (don’t know how sob do that but 🤷🏿‍♀️)