Ironjaws Allegiance

Poddy

Question

I just wanted to clear something up and to get proof if possible.

If I go all out Ironjaws can I still take the destruction command trait. I see some people saying different things and wanted to know the official stance on this.

Thanks

11 answers to this question

@Poddy BaldoBeardo copied and pasted the entry for you above. You can also see it in the GW AoS General's Handbook FAQ, available for download on their website or via the Age of Sigmar App. As it says in the clip, you can pick either/or and can build your list accordingly with Ironjawz Battleline units.

OK, another noob raising questions - does this mean that my Bonesplitterz allegiance army can pick their spells from the Bonesplitterz book, take Bonesplitter artefacts, take a Bonesplitter Command Trait, but then when I rock up to the table, I switch and decide to use the Destruction Alliance Battle trait?

I ask because I watched the game between a pure Bonesplitterz allegiance army and a Chaos Grand Alliance at Warlords. The Bonesplitter player had the Bonesplitter spells, but then was able to select the Rampaging Destroyers Battle Trait, which is the grand alliance trait.

18 minutes ago, Eric54114 said:

OK, another noob raising questions - does this mean that my Bonesplitterz allegiance army can pick their spells from the Bonesplitterz book, take Bonesplitter artefacts, take a Bonesplitter Command Trait, but then when I rock up to the table, I switch and decide to use the Destruction Alliance Battle trait?

I ask because I watched the game between a pure Bonesplitterz allegiance army and a Chaos Grand Alliance at Warlords. The Bonesplitter player had the Bonesplitter spells, but then was able to select the Rampaging Destroyers Battle Trait, which is the grand alliance trait.

Are you sure he used rampaging destroyers and didn't just use the Kunnin' Ruk battalion ability to move in the hero phase?

6 minutes ago, Double Misfire said:

Are you sure he used rampaging destroyers and didn't just use the Kunnin' Ruk battalion ability to move in the hero phase?

Pretty sure. I thought Rob and Eddie (the commentators) may have gotten it wrong, but they were able to get confirmation from staff who were watching the game.

So one unit of 40 Arrow Boys were able to move D6", then 10" in the Hero Phase (they had Hand of Gork cast on them) and another 10" in the Movement Phase. A lot of pew pew happened next.

Also, the General of the army had the Bellowing Tyrant Command Trait from the Destruction Command Trait List...

Archived