Tundras?

Hedgehog39

In true fickle gamer fashion, my Ironjawz contingent will hail from a land of ice and snow. But which of the mortal realms is most likely to have an extensive snowy area covered in permafrost?

At the moment, I'm thinking of going with the realm of Shadow, imagining a dreary perpetual twilight leading to some very pale green skin to go with grey/white armor.

But which of the books, if any, detail what the general climate is like in the Mortal Realms?

Sent from my HTCD100LVW using Tapatalk

Chamon probably has tundra areas with a Soviet chemical wasteland theme. Ghyran's tundra might have brightly coloured flowers constantly breaking through the snowcover. Hysh could have strangely beautiful crystalline ice formations. Ulgu's northern regions are doubtless a deliberate recreation of Naggaroth, since that's Malekith Malerion's realm. Ghur seems to me like it would have the most tundra areas, and the closest to Earth's tundra (albeit with more huge beasts). Aqshy might have snow over ancient cooled lava flows. And Shyish ought to be tundra in most of the places that aren't desert.

Archived