Warcry Wishes

The title says it all: what would you like to see if/when GW finally returns to Warcry? Since I created the post I’ll go first.

1. An expansion of the current warbands lore and models. For example, maybe we could get a minor daemon that are bound to each warbands’ idea of chaos (snake daemon for The Splintered Fangs, Forge Daemon for Iron Golems, etc).

2. A death warband worshipping a “fallen” deity (with coffins, broken clocks, the whole works).

3. Death and Destruction warbands.

4. More monsters like the Shiranx and Ogroid Myrmidon.

• Like 3

I would be super excited to see additional options for the cultists, but I'm hesitant to hope because it would be a lot of miniature design for relatively small appeal. Failing that I'd settle for conversion kits to 'adopt' certain units in.

I would like to see a detailed pass through on the AoS armies to ensure the stats represent the unit. I was hyped to see my Nurgle Daemons getting stats, hype which completely died when I saw that a plaguebearer is the same toughness as a baseline human. And there are a lot of instances like that with a total disconnect between the unit's identity and its stats.

Obviously balance could be improved. I am not totally on board with the 'AoS armies better than cults' perspective but I do think the hero options (that is, warcry versions of models that are heroes in AoS) are in particular need of adjustment. Many simply have notable stat increases for a trivial cost.

11 hours ago, NinthMusketeer said:

I would be super excited to see additional options for the cultists, but I'm hesitant to hope because it would be a lot of miniature design for relatively small appeal. Failing that I'd settle for conversion kits to 'adopt' certain units in.

Forge World could take that project, like they are doing for Necromunda I guess! :)

I would love new non chaotic warbands ...