AoS 3.0 App - coming in September

Wednesday will see new content added. The Loremaster series will also be joining the service from Wednesday the 1st of September, followed by Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App later that month.

From here: Want a £10 Voucher? Subscribe to Warhammer+ in August and It’s Yours! - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

Edited by Gareth 🍄

10 hours ago, yukishiro1 said:

I thought it was supposed to come out in a free beta first?

Sure, it'll be a free beta... as long as you're already a Warhammer+ subscriber. No, we totally said that right from the start. Check those old articles again - see, they all say that, and they definitely haven't changed! You're the crazy one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Kadeton said:

Sure, it'll be a free beta... as long as you're already a Warhammer+ subscriber. No, we totally said that right from the start. Check those old articles again - see, they all say that, and they definitely haven't changed! You're the crazy one.

I think most people have recently become aware of the shadow edits, it is what it is. I'm not arguing its not happening. I definitely feel the message was sent to us:  Just deal with it.

We as consumers ( the heart investors) can choose not support it if that is required as individuals. Go with  whatever you gotta do to send them a message, but I suggest sending it the same passive tone of Just deal with it. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Blood0Tiger said:

I think most people have recently become aware of the shadow edits, it is what it is. I'm not arguing its not happening. I definitely feel the message was sent to us:  Just deal with it.

We as consumers ( the heart investors) can choose not support it if that is required as individuals. Go with  whatever you gotta do to send them a message, but I suggest sending it the same passive tone of Just deal with it. 

+++ Mod Hat On +++
Just so we don’t Get tarred with the same brush of editing things on the sly, I’m going to keep this in the open.

You have been warned several times about your negative attitude and it’s not what TGA is about. We don’t mind valid and constructive criticism but you have not been doing this. It’s just constant negative comments. I get you are annoyed but on this forum we do not want to read about your constant moaning. You are going to be banned for a week to think about your attitude.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

• 2 weeks later...