27.3 Enhancements

Howdyhedberg

Question

4 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Ksym77 said:

You get one of each. The key part of the text is ‘of each type’.

Ok. I'm confused about the spell one though then. Do a wizard know the mystic lightning+shield and one faction spell + another faction spell/core book spell then? Or that happens if I take the core battalion that gives you another pick and I chose the spell one?

As I understand it:

When you write your list, you get 1 of each type of Enhancement. With regards to the Spell Lire Enhancement, each Wizard can take1 Spell from  spell Lores, the Faction Spell Lore or the Universal Spell Lore.

E.g.

A Herald of Tzeentch in Disciples of Tzeentch, will have Mystic Shield, Arcane Bolt, their Warscroll spell and then can have 1 spell from the Daemon Lore from the Disciples of Tzeentch Faction or the Universal Spell Lore.Therefore the Herald will know 4 spells:

Mystic Shield, Arcane Bolt, Warscroll spell, Lore spell.

If you take the Warlord Battalion, the Herald can then take another spell from the Daemon Lore (or Universal Spell Lore). Therefore they would know 5 spells.

I hope that helps

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

As I understand it:

When you write your list, you get 1 of each type of Enhancement. With regards to the Spell Lire Enhancement, each Wizard can take1 Spell from  spell Lores, the Faction Spell Lore or the Universal Spell Lore.

E.g.

A Herald of Tzeentch in Disciples of Tzeentch, will have Mystic Shield, Arcane Bolt, their Warscroll spell and then can have 1 spell from the Daemon Lore from the Disciples of Tzeentch Faction or the Universal Spell Lore.Therefore the Herald will know 4 spells:

Mystic Shield, Arcane Bolt, Warscroll spell, Lore spell.

If you take the Warlord Battalion, the Herald can then take another spell from the Daemon Lore (or Universal Spell Lore). Therefore they would know 5 spells.

I hope that helps

Yeah, I checked the army builder at Warhammer community, and it seems that if you take a new battalion with the extra artifact, you can pick so that you have another spell and so on. 

I can't agree that they made the rules completely easy to understand compared to AoS 2.