Lions of Sigmar

TremaPDX

Hello! Brand new to the forums. I used to be into 40k about 25 years ago. After wandering into a GW store, I discovered AoS and have been making my way through a Stormcast army. I really wanted my Lions to have a lot of..... pride.... (Sorry for the pun). I added some bits onto the Heraldor & Vexillor, and made up a unit based on the White Lion Chariot. I included the custom Warscroll, too.

I'm very happy with how these guys turned out, much better than the minis I was capable of painting when I was a kid. The materials are so good!  

I plan on making a display board next & entering the Armies on Parade contest next month. 

Great forum! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome stuff - I'm just getting started on a Lions of Sigmar force myself, really inspiring to see something similar done so well :) Absolutely love the Chariot conversion, too, really having to restrain myself from hitting up Ebay to buy up the bits to copy it! Definitely got me thinking about some cool conversions I could do in the future, a Lord Celestant on Lion suddenly sounds very tempting!

Archived