SCE Strike Chamber LCs

Lior'Lec

TL/DR: You have three SCE strike chambers and three lord Celestants, which LC leads which chamber?

I asked this once before in the SCE forum but never saw an answer (and it got buried many, many pages back real fast due to 3.0 announcement), but anyway... I have three Lord Celestant models: On foot, on Dracoth/Vandus, and Gavriel/with shield (let’s assume none are named characters). Rules wise and fluff wise any of these three could be in command of any of the three styles of strike chambers but which one feels more thematically correct with each chamber? I’m wanting to build a force around each of these models with the thematics of the different strike chambers. Each of these forces are going to be narrative/fluff only and I do not care in the slightest about powergaming or the optimal choices/combos.

A warrior chamber is dominated by liberators who’s strength should be in holding the line. It’s also the largest of the chambers which makes it seem like the Dracoth’s ability to ignore battleshock and quicker movement feels right at home. But by the same token it’s a slow moving force and the standard LC on foot would also be fitting. 
     A harbinger chamber is dominated by prosecutors who are quick skirmishers, but lacks the heavily armored Paladins. The dracoth again would feel right with his ability to keep up with the prosecutors’ speed but Gavriel’s charge ability feels fairly fitting as well. 
     And finally the exemplar chamber, which is dominated by the heavily armored Paladins but lacks the defensive wall of the liberators, could easy be lead by any of the three. A dracoth as it’s the most powerful of the options, Gavriel who moves with the Paladins and then leads the charge into the enemy, or the standard Celestant on foot for the less glorious but still more methodical boost to their damage. 
     Currently leaning towards: Dracoth in a warrior chamber as they hold the line. On foot leading a harbinger chamber but he feels kind of useless until the enemy reaches the shield wall. And Gavriel leading a charge of Paladins from an exemplar chamber deep striking from behind. 

Thematically speaking I would put LC w/shield with the warrior chamber as it fits with the shield wall, LC on foot with the exemplar chamber because hitting things hard is what they do, and dracoth rider with the harbinger chamber simply due to movement speed.

Fluff-wise, the personality and temperament of the individuals involved matters far more than their gear & mount.

Mechanically the strengths & weaknesses can be analyzed but you mentioned this isn't about optimization, and this part will change in a few months with the new battletome anyways.