Warhammer Quest: White Dwarf Content and Expansions

BrAiKo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if I pick up these WD issues I can play SIlver Tower in GM mode? The kids and I are almost ready to start playing a new board game campaign and I was looking at either Shadows over Hammerhal or Dugeon Saga by Mantic. While I own all three we weren’t looking for a coop game so the Silver Tower campaign was a quick pass (at least until I took some time to hammer out some tweaks for a GM mode). If I can use the White Dwarf issue to play and combine the two systems then that makes things a lot easier for me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/31/2018 at 9:32 AM, Circus of Paint said:

Luckily you only need 5 Chainrasps for their Adversary group, although having a spare is always useful.

Perhaps a little late

Just remember the one with te key and candle is actually a Spirit Torment mini and not a Chainrasp. But you can run whatever you like offcourse.

• 4 months later...

Hi there, question about the 3 White-Dwarf scenarios:

anyone knows if there is a rule when the players could go in the three dungeons/scenarios?
I was expecting something like "reach level 2 to be able to go to the temple..." but haven't seen it so far.

Will this be a problem for the balance of the "main" dungeon if they e.g. decide to play at first all 3 scenarios? (They level up and gain skills)

Archived