Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BrAiKo

Warhammer Quest: White Dwarf Content and Expansions

So if I pick up these WD issues I can play SIlver Tower in GM mode? The kids and I are almost ready to start playing a new board game campaign and I was looking at either Shadows over Hammerhal or Dugeon Saga by Mantic. While I own all three we weren’t looking for a coop game so the Silver Tower campaign was a quick pass (at least until I took some time to hammer out some tweaks for a GM mode). If I can use the White Dwarf issue to play and combine the two systems then that makes things a lot easier for me. 

I think a good option for you would be to play through Hammerhal and then, if you want, use the link to send the characters to Silver Tower.

I was referring to the Dec ‘17 thru Feb ‘18 issues which expanded on the Shadows over Hammerhal game. I’m gonna go dig through the back issues at my local game store after work tomorrow and see if I can find  a copy of them. 

You don't technially need the WDs to run Silver Tower as a GM. You can do that already by reading the entries and navigating them through it. But the December issue has something connecting the two. ?

On 8/31/2018 at 9:32 AM, Circus of Paint said:

Luckily you only need 5 Chainrasps for their Adversary group, although having a spare is always useful.

Perhaps a little late

Just remember the one with te key and candle is actually a Spirit Torment mini and not a Chainrasp. But you can run whatever you like offcourse.

• Like 1