Rules for Monsters

Skawilly

I am looking for technical rules on fielding monsters. They have ridiculous base sizes and as a results I cannot see how the fall into the norm with movement, terrain, falling, ect. Maybe they do? But if anyone can tell me where I might find such rules, I would appreciate it.

You can find the rules for monsters in the grand alliance books for the factions, like Agents of Chaos.

The monsters get some abilities that help them deal with terrain. A tripple that lets you drag an enemy fighter within 6 inches to within 1 inch of your monster.
A quad can demolish a whole terrain feature, everyone falls to the floor, suffers impact damage and then you remove that terrain feature.

I haven't actually played with monsters yet, but I can imagine how these abilities could help.

Ya for sure. There are good rules for deploying monsters. But for example, a the center of a base needs to be on a platform. Well some of these monsters can traverse a ton of buildings at once. Or what about cover? A 1" terrain is cover but for a monster, really? Or dangerous terrain for that matter. 

Any insight on these or other technical, in game rules would be amazing. 

If they dont exist, how do you and yours house rule them?