AoS3 - Kruleboyz Discussion

Newtype_Zero

3 hours ago, Magnus The Blue said:

I believe that Ardboy rumour has been revealed to be non-sense: they got the stats from a really old box, not a new one.

In the IJ thread it's bee confirmed that it was fresh box out of the latest store deliveries with the new red box AoS livery on it, so definitely not an old box. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks once the book lands, or when the previews come out from streamers. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, zombiepiratexxx said:

In the IJ thread it's bee confirmed that it was fresh box out of the latest store deliveries with the new red box AoS livery on it, so definitely not an old box. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks once the book lands, or when the previews come out from streamers. 

Fair enough, quite the departure in that case.  Would have been an OK change for 2.0, but in 3.0 losing that point of rend is a massive blow.  They'd want to get a bit points drop or some cool ability to stay competitive.

9 hours ago, Maogrim said:

Well, alright then. While we, to be clear, know something about actual nerfs to Ironjawz (check out the discussion in the respective forum) and thus your accusation of me knowing nothing about nerfs is technically incorrect, I'll keep quiet then.

I apologize for having made someone's hobby content more miserable or less exciting, should that be the case. That wasn't my intention. Have fun, boyz.

I have seen the entire discussion but what im trying to say is that untill we have the book in front of us we wont know if it is actually a nerf. a lort of other rules could play in to this. Im not saying that this is in no way a nerf, it looks like it could be, but we dont know for sure yet. I love your passion and that you want IJ to be as good as they can but we just dont know the bigger picture and therefore dont really know anything yet.

• Like 2

Yay.

Trog-Boss is interesting at least, the possibility of 10 R2 D3 attacks is a scary.  A shame his weapon is so lack luster (1" range, it looks 3" long?!?!), will just be fishing for 6s with that.

Killbow doesn't seem to OTT (depending on points costs): 100 points and it's great, 200 and it's trash.

The extra stuff revealed is also interesting.

OrrukWarscrolls Sep09 SupaSneaky

Amazing if you have choice of first turn. Makes any unit in the army able to Alpha strike. Shame it's  command trait as that means you won't be able to use it with sub-factions.

OrrukWarscrolls Sep09 NastyHex

Not so convinced on this one. Potentially great but 12" range and 7 to cast means it's only Gobsprakk who's going to reliably use it (are other wizards don't want to be near the battleline).

Edited by Magnus The Blue

2 hours ago, Magnus The Blue said:

Yay.

Trog-Boss is interesting at least, the possibility of 10 R2 D3 attacks is a scary.  A shame his weapon is so lack luster (1" range, it looks 3" long?!?!), will just be fishing for 6s with that.

Killbow doesn't seem to OTT (depending on points costs): 100 points and it's great, 200 and it's trash.

The extra stuff revealed is also interesting.

OrrukWarscrolls Sep09 SupaSneaky

Amazing if you have choice of first turn. Makes any unit in the army able to Alpha strike. Shame it's  command trait as that means you won't be able to use it with sub-factions.

OrrukWarscrolls Sep09 NastyHex

Not so convinced on this one. Potentially great but 12" range and 7 to cast means it's only Gobsprakk who's going to reliably use it (are other wizards don't want to be near the battleline).

Some nice anti-gotrek tech right here

• Like 1

Sorry to say but mounts don't get the mw on 6s. Still a beat stick no doubt but we aren't getting a mw machine with this.

• Like 1

12" range and 7+ to cast.  I don't fancy getting that close to Gotrek with a Wizards to maybe remove his ward :D

Spell Portal is made for stuff like this. Combined with some boltboyz can just remove his dirty ginger beard from the board before he does anything.

49 minutes ago, Vastianos said:

Anyone have an inkling whether or not we will see a start collecting box? Hesitant to pre-order individual models if they will be featured in a group sale as that tends to be a bit cheaper overall.

Probably not any time soon. As the last poster said, though it would likely be what's in the Dominion box.

1 hour ago, Vastianos said:

Anyone have an inkling whether or not we will see a start collecting box? Hesitant to pre-order individual models if they will be featured in a group sale as that tends to be a bit cheaper overall.

Haven't seen an OBR SC box and they've been out for a while so there's no telling when a KB box would come out.

2 hours ago, Vastianos said:

Probably not until the next edition. The starter set is pretty close to a start collecting box (a hero, a battleline and another unit), so as long it exists they will not make us a start collecting.

2 hours ago, Vastianos said:

the extremis and other smaller dominion  boxes are the closest thing to a cheaper start collecting you'll get.