New campaign, rule clarification needed

Perturbato

First i want to excuse me because some of you may think i didn't look enough for answers but i assure you i spent some of my time in it.

I'm launching and housing a campaign for warcry and i need to be sure about some rules in order to explain it to the members of the campaign.

- if one of us is playing in champion mode, do all the other needs to play in champion mode too ?

- can we play base campaign alongside other players going in fated quest campaign ?

- The ladders are purely cosmetic and the stairs are just obstacles that need to be climbed but you can end your movement in a stairs and ladders without falling ?

- Do you contest on objective on a plateform if you are just under it but on a plateform or the ground that is 3" under it ?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

To answer your questions in order...

1) Yes! If one person is doing champion mode, everyone must. 

2) Yes you may - every person's campaign quest is different, so some people can choose "normal" ones and some can choose fated ones. 

3) Not sure about ladders, but stairs you can definitely end your movement on. I'm pretty sure you can for ladders as well (at least, that's how we've played it in my group). 

4) That is accurate. To figure out who controls an objective, you count the numbers of models within 3" in all directions vertically and horizontally of the objective, so if there's a way to be underneath the objective, you can contest it. 

• Like 1

Thanks to answering my questions, i'm starting the campaign this sunday but eventually we decided not to launch in champion mode as we are mixing vanilla warbands and aos warbands and i felt that the champion mode is adding difficulty for the vanilla warbands when they will need to add héros

• 2 weeks later...