Slaughterpriest

Johann

16 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

The Bloodbathed Axe should incflict 2 wounds.

Counter attack!

Seems that Gorechosen really happes on forums as well :P

I found weakness in your armorgumentation :

My bloodbathed axe is making 2 wounds (and 2.67 with +1a) while yours makes 1.5 and 2 (assuming an unarmored opponent)

In my simulation, even at maximum number of attack the dual wield cannot compete (1 + 0.75 at 3 attack and 1.33 + 1 at 4 attack)

But you are right, this is pointless, the dammage outut of the priest is unlikely to make any difference as you will probably makes him attack 4-5 times maximum and only use hm for the prayer.

Now lets duscuss the different options of the Exalted Deathbringer XD.

4 minutes ago, Wolden Spoons said:

Oh yes. Time to discuss all the heroes. Obviously Mighty Lord of Khorne is a beat stick but other than him any favourites?

talking the fighting lords obviously

Tis one is easy. In terms of pure bashiness, the Mighty Lord of khorne is equal to the juggernaut one and are the best. BUT considering the price, the Exalted Deathbringer (near a general) is the best quality/price.

But in general heroes pales compared to units, less HP less dammage ... . If you want muscles, don't take heroes, take Skullreapers.

40 minutes ago, kozokus said:

BUT considering the price, the Exalted Deathbringer (near a general) is the best quality/price.

Not tried the Exalted Deathbringer (waiting for the one from Gorechosen).  My biggest resistance is the lack of armour on the model - stat line is fine, but I prefer my Bloodbound not to have bare chests :P

Archived