Slaves to Darkness Eye of the Gods Be'lakor

Battlehammer Jelly Thyme

Question

6 answers to this question

No you can't because of this clause

If the HERO had the UNDIVIDED keyword, the DAEMON PRINCE must instead have one of the following Mark of Chaos keywords: KHORNE, NURGLE, SLAANESH or TZEENTCH. Otherwise, the DAEMON PRINCE must have the same Mark of Chaos keyword that the HERO had.

Well; I just checked the rules thinking it would be an easy no. Except that the Slaves to Darkness rules refer to the Daemon Prince by the Keywords :$ (so technically yes; but wait a month for the FAQ before playing it that way)

I know the Disciples of Tzeentch ruled no to summoning Kairos with the Guild of Summoners but that was just a specific ruling unlike a general rule to not being able to summon unique characters.

1 hour ago, Mandollies said:

Well; I just checked the rules thinking it would be an easy no. Except that the Slaves to Darkness rules refer to the Daemon Prince by the Keywords :$ (so technically yes; but wait a month for the FAQ before playing it that way)

I know the Disciples of Tzeentch ruled no to summoning Kairos with the Guild of Summoners but that was just a specific ruling unlike a general rule to not being able to summon unique characters.

See I agree with you, I read it as you CAN bring Be'lakor using keywords - however I can imagine that it will be greeted with many objections from my opponent 

8 hours ago, Mandollies said:

That's hilarious. What would be happening in a narrative sense? Some chaos champion finally earns apotheosis, only to find Be'Lakor possessing his body?

10 hours ago, Rhodan said:

No you can't because of this clause

If the HERO had the UNDIVIDED keyword, the DAEMON PRINCE must instead have one of the following Mark of Chaos keywords: KHORNE, NURGLE, SLAANESH or TZEENTCH. Otherwise, the DAEMON PRINCE must have the same Mark of Chaos keyword that the HERO had.

ahh that does make sense, well spotted.