The Cursed City envelope ***SPOILERS***

Paladin of Khorne

Let me preface by saying I will not immediately spoil my envelope, unless we can start a discussion on its contents. If the mods deem this topic too incendiary or danger to spoilers, please feel free to nuke it. 

That said, I have read mine, has anyone else? Unless I’m looking far too much into it, it may have story ramifications for at least 2 upcoming army books and possibly the new edition. Part of me is giddy and I have no one to talk to at present about the meaning lol. It could also simply be self contained to the story of Cursed City. Do we want to talk about it yet?

Ok, so I don’t know how to spoiler tag in a post, feel free to add one lol. Here goes. 

spoiler!!!

Very basically, days after Radukar is defeated, Hysh fails to rise over Ulfenkarn and plunges the city (or realm?) into a perpetual night of unknown provenance. This has in-game effect leading to the ability to play into level 5 and beyond, apparently. 

is this the work of Ulgu and Malerion? Something to do with Soulblight? Does it affect every realm? Is it related to BR: Teclis or Be’lakor? Is it just Cursed City narrative? If this is bigger picture lore wise I’d say it’s fairly significant, no?

• Like 1