Weirdfist!!!

Icetea

Question for you all because I’m unsure. 
reading the below battalion, if my shaman is my general and has bursting with power, can I cast wrath of gork twice and teleport all in the same round?
Or even teleport twice and then cast wrath of gork? All this and 3 green pukes? (Having the appropriate models around him)  

sounds amazing if this is the case, but i think it’s too good to be true  

if the WEIRDNOB SHAMAN from this battalion is wholly within 18" of 2 or more units from the same battalion that each have 10 or more models, it can use its Brutal Power ability to attempt to cast Green Puke twice, in addition to any other spells it can cast, instead of only once.

Sadly not, the only spell you can cast multiple times is Green Puke, and even then only because it specifically tells you that you can.

It's not telling you that you get to cast all the others twice - you get to cast all the others as normal, and Green Puke twice.

It can still be quite a fun combo, especially with a Balewind to extend the range on your Puke.

Balewind gives him an extra cast too.  So he can put up the Balewind, teleport himself on it to wherever the Ardboyz are at, then cast Green Puke, then cast Green Puke twice more at the end of the Hero Phase.  So 3x Green Pukes all with extended range.

I've not done it, but it could be quite a fun combo to try out.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 6:53 PM, FatherOl'Frosty said:

no, i mean how can you cast same spell more than 2 times with batalion ability?

So he can already cast it twice due to his Warscroll: casts it once normally, then once more with the Brutal Power ability.

The Battalion allows him to use Brutal Power ability twice, so three times in total (1x normal then 2x Brutal Power, thanks to the Battalion).