Gw primers

Keep in mind though that importing primers out of Britain into the EU is a bit more complicated and might cost more/take longer since the primers are flagged as dangerous goods (Gas-filled, potentially explosive Can). This wasn’t an issue while they were part of the EU. Since they left such items will be checked by customs etc. 

Yeah, it's two problems. One is that GW are low on a lot of things, and the other is that getting rattlecans into or out of the UK is very difficult now. This makes Vallejo spray primers impossible to get here, and it's causing all kinds of supply problems with GW primers in Europe.

Unless you need Grey Seer or Wraithbone, you might be best to switch manufacturers.

4 hours ago, Lich King said:

The thing is, that page doesn't even show up at the Swedish page for the store. I tried Finland, and it's the same. But for some countries in EU, it shows up, but out of stock. It also seems like it's out of stock in the UK too. 

3 hours ago, JackStreicher said:

Keep in mind though that importing primers out of Britain into the EU is a bit more complicated and might cost more/take longer since the primers are flagged as dangerous goods (Gas-filled, potentially explosive Can). This wasn’t an issue while they were part of the EU. Since they left such items will be checked by customs etc. 

See below

2 hours ago, Urauloth said:

Yeah, it's two problems. One is that GW are low on a lot of things, and the other is that getting rattlecans into or out of the UK is very difficult now. This makes Vallejo spray primers impossible to get here, and it's causing all kinds of supply problems with GW primers in Europe.

Unless you need Grey Seer or Wraithbone, you might be best to switch manufacturers.

I see, I thought that this could be one of the reasons why it's a problem :(... I need one can of Wraithbone, but I can wait. Hopefully, it will be here before the summer though. 

1 hour ago, zilberfrid said:

This would be a good time to switch to an airbrush and associated primers.

You'll have recouped the cost of a 40 euro airbrush in a few spraycans.

I should have invested in one when i started the hobby again, but now I'm almost done with my 2000-point lumineth army. (I also have 2000 points of CoS).
Don't think i will buy that much more, so it doesn't feel worth it anymore :(

Thanks for all the answers! Hopefully, EU and UK can get an agreement soon that makes this easier. I