2k Everchosen/Khorne competitive list

Solvanic

Hi guys!,

Pictures will probably come shortly, but I wanted to share my current 2k list for my Everchosen:

Archaon:

6x Varanguard

Chaos Sorcerer Lord

3x10 Bloodreavers

Bloodsecrator

2x Aspiring Deathbringer

The Varanguard are the core of the army obviously, and will receive the sorcerer lord spell buff and mystic shield from archaon for a 2+ save rerolling 1s , since I feel that they will be the target for shooting. I dovetail one of the Varanguard behind to stay within range of the 2 aspiring deathbringer command abilities, and they run to keep up. The Varanguard can have 6 attacks each doing 2 damage, and on the charge and double pile in they will destroy any unit in the game. Any questions or suggestions on tactics would be great!

20 hours ago, Warchief Varard said:

I love archaon lead armies, i run a big horde of bloodreavers and various khorne heros for command buffs/bloodbound horde and archaeon flys around targeting threats.

I personally don't like varanguard so i wont comment on your list but props for taking him gorgeous model.

Here is my Archaon!

IMG_0245.JPG

Archaon

Aspiring deathbringer 

Mightylord of khorne 

Bloodsecrator

Slaughterpriest (dark feast)

40 bloodreavers 

Khorgorath

5 wrathmongers 

Khorgorath

30 bloodletters 

Khorgorath

40 bloodreavers 

5 warhound

5 warhounds

Thats my core, some times dont take archaon, some times do, khorne lord on jugg added without/with archaeon in big games.

Archived