Jump to content

Soulblight Gravelords News, Rumours and Speculation


Recommended Posts

The Crimson Court is in a somewhat unique place: Every other warband is comprised of a leader who is often a hero option and a battleline. Thus you often have one good profile in there from the leader and a bunch of bad/mediocre attacks from the rest. 

But the Vampires are all elite models. So it's hard to guess how that will play out. My take: The warband will be around 240 points or so. Prince Duvalle will have standard Vamp Lord attacks, Vellas von Faine will have many attacks with low rend, the bat guy will have bad attacks since he is the most feral and undisciplined of the bunch and the big mace guy will have few but powerful attacks. They will probably be able to cast one specific spell as long as Duvalle is alive and they heal 1 wound if they kill something in melee. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@warhammernerd You're doing that hyper-aggressive mandatory positivity thing again. Saying 'all feelings are valid' and then immediately dumping hard over people who are disappointed isn't an excuse.

This is a thread to collect all the news and rumour around the upcoming Soulblight Gravelords release. As of the Faith and Damnation preview, Soulblight Gravelords have been confirmed to be a new fact

No new mortarchs are expected, but Mannfred and Neferata will both almost certainly be in the faction.  Even so, the Gravelords don't look to be one coherent faction or race within the lore like the o

Posted Images

4 hours ago, BaylorCorvette said:

I would say set your expectation pretty low for their warscrolls. HOWEVER they are still badass models that, at a minimum will make really great Vampire Lord proxies 

Hey, the BoC and Nurgle Underworlds warscrolls are decent.  Haha, but yeah odds are the vamps AOS warscroll isn’t going to knock our socks off.  
 

Come to think of it, I’m not sure the BoC and Nurgle bands AOS warscroll are good or just good in comparison to the warscrolls in the actual books.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's almost certainly better that they wait for the SGL battletome than release LoN warscrolls for them which could be wildly underpowered or mechanically incompatible when the book is out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Urauloth said:

It's almost certainly better that they wait for the SGL battletome than release LoN warscrolls for them which could be wildly underpowered or mechanically incompatible when the book is out.

100% agree, I just hate waiting. It's 2021 I demand instantaneous gratification 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

People, some of ya’ll really need to calm down lol. When the Soulblight book drops, all these warscrolls for Cursed City and the Crimson Court will change. It’s how it works, and especially so because these things were supposed to release much earlier than the SBGL book due to COVID. It’s all gonna work out. 
 

Edit: not to mention any magic items and spells and such that are offered in the book. 

Edited by Paladin of Khorne
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, warhammernerd said:

I AM BEYOND HYPE FOR THESE> perhaps even more than cursed city... which I might have bought two copies of....lol

I'm excited, too. I plan on doing some converting and using them as vampire lords.

Doesn't help matters that I've been playing total war warhammer and Duvalle is giving me Vlad vibes 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Paladin of Khorne said:

People, some of ya’ll really need to calm down lol. When the Soulblight book drops, all these warscrolls for Cursed City and the Crimson Court will change. It’s how it works, and especially so because these things were supposed to release much earlier than the SBGL book due to COVID. It’s all gonna work out. 
 

Edit: not to mention any magic items and spells and such that are offered in the book. 

WE ARE CALM!

  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raptor_Jesues said:

ALMOST THERE FELLOW KNIGHTS AND WHATNOT

Somebody said something about calming down...

 

HYPETRAIN!!!!

 

(although the second release of LRL really scares me, rule/powercreep wise)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Honk said:

Somebody said something about calming down...

 

HYPETRAIN!!!!

 

(although the second release of LRL really scares me, rule/powercreep wise)

We are blood knights, we don't get to stay calm.
Also it is never time to not HYPE

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...