Idoneth Deepkin Petition

HollowHills

55 minutes ago, BigNStinky said:

*Cries in Beasts of Chaos and Skaven miniatures that are old enough to drink.*

Not quite! 🤓

The Beastlord and Centigor BoC (oldest models still sold) came out in late summer/early autumn 2003, making them about six months shy of 18 (drinking age over here at least). The Beastman Chariot came out in spring 1998, but was rereleased with new crew in 2003, so I'm not sure if it counts or uses the older version of the kit's photo as a dodgy fake ID.

I'll give you the Skaven stuff though. Lord Skrolk Plague Priest with Censer, the Gutter Runners, Rat Swarms, Jezzails, Poisoned Wind Globadiers, Warlock Engineers, Warpfire Thrower, Ratling Gun, and those atrocious monkey rat Night Runners are actually dead in Skaven years (Skaven natural life expectancy being about 20 years).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would love to see our reliance on eels reduced. I think the Broken Realms update was a move in the right direction. A wider availability of units would also be welcome — customisability is one of my favourite parts of the game, and we could benefit from more choice. But I agree with the general sentiment that there are some other factions who are in much more need of an update first.

I'm very excited to see how our Underworld warband looks in June!

On 3/2/2021 at 10:31 AM, Double Misfire said:

Not quite! 🤓

The Beastlord and Centigor BoC (oldest models still sold) came out in late summer/early autumn 2003, making them about six months shy of 18 (drinking age over here at least). The Beastman Chariot came out in spring 1998, but was rereleased with new crew in 2003, so I'm not sure if it counts or uses the older version of the kit's photo as a dodgy fake ID.

I'll give you the Skaven stuff though. Lord Skrolk Plague Priest with Censer, the Gutter Runners, Rat Swarms, Jezzails, Poisoned Wind Globadiers, Warlock Engineers, Warpfire Thrower, Ratling Gun, and those atrocious monkey rat Night Runners are actually dead in Skaven years (Skaven natural life expectancy being about 20 years).

You forgot the boar models used on the chariot, which I believe are from 1996 or so.

Instantly signed, u were totally rigth, we didnt get any attention since release, and are the only faction without tome in a full eddition, with nurgle and lon, but lon will get a total rework soon.

We deserve our tome and minimun spells or 1 litle hero, like every army got.

Statswise? We arent so op as some cryers claim, we are around 4-6th place because we are counter to ranged meta, so whats op about that??? Should we be even against our good match up and then loose every game against the others armys?

3 hours ago, Kitsumy said:

Instantly signed, u were totally rigth, we didnt get any attention since release, and are the only faction without tome in a full eddition, with nurgle and lon, but lon will get a total rework soon.

We deserve our tome and minimun spells or 1 litle hero, like every army got.

Statswise? We arent so op as some cryers claim, we are around 4-6th place because we are counter to ranged meta, so whats op about that??? Should we be even against our good match up and then loose every game against the others armys?

Why not? Other armies are “gatekeeper” armies (good against one specific army, bad against everything else). Why can’t one of the aelves have that role instead of always having to be at the top

(note that this response was intended more as sarcasm)

I agree,idoneths need a new battletome because they didnt got one in all 2.0

But for what?? 

New lore? They only gonna add br morathi lore and nothing new

New warscrolls? They only gonna add the new br morathi scrolls

Reduction in points or buffs? They are top tier army together seraphon,tzenth and dok so they cant buff them(i would say turtle,eels and shark need nerfs but only my opinion)

Scenary?they allready have

Endless spells?maybe but as i said a top army dont need nothing new and we have many 2.0 armys as ironjaw,kharadron,city etc... That havent endless

https://thehonestwargamer.com/age-of-sigmar-tts-stats-15-2-21/

http://aoslistbot.herokuapp.com/sotm/

Edited by Doko
  • Like 1