Hagg Nar Sect

Chumphammer

I like how you made some lists without Morathi and 15 bow snakes Chump, I am trying to figure out a list myself but I find my daughters hard to play and I have abit of a burn out because I lost the last 8 games or so with my girls.

I really wanna avoid playing and all out shooting army with 15 bow snakes and Morathi

4 hours ago, Gokken said:

I like how you made some lists without Morathi and 15 bow snakes Chump, I am trying to figure out a list myself but I find my daughters hard to play and I have abit of a burn out because I lost the last 8 games or so with my girls.

I really wanna avoid playing and all out shooting army with 15 bow snakes and Morathi

I think I lost my 1st 8 games also when I first started. With DOK its keeping your heroes alive and keeping inside your bubbles.

DOK feels like you wanna push it forwards and smash in turn 1/2 if you can. But realistically you want turn 3/4 (unless haggnar then can do 2/3) as thats when we get a good lot of buffs.

DOK have a lot of good options, its just finding something which fits your style of play as how you play and how someone else plays can be totally different and what works for them might not for you.

My list has a suprising amount of shooting, its all 10-12" effective bar the stalkers, but the 10-12 is my kill bubble. 

Looking forward to trying my new version with the sisters back in as I played them all the time in 2nd. 

I would really like to help you picking a list, but I am missing the battlefield experience to do so, especially since all of your lists are very much designed for your playstyle. I hope somebody else can tune in to give some useful advice 😉

7 hours ago, foxicious said:

Awesome! Please keep us updated on how its working for you! 😁

Will do, got 4 Games over next two weeks.

I am actually thinking of dropping the SOS to WE and then dropping the Khinari to get me another HQ for some more prayer support. means I can try Heart, Sacrament and Blessing turn one. Might give her Curse and Heal. I feel Curse is a bit of a trap as it needs to be close and its a 4+ to cast (3 with avatar) but can be really good 

Ok, So tried my list out last night VS Archaon and Blades of Khorne. 

He Ran:
Reapers of Vengeance
Vendetta Grand Strat
Bloodthirsty Triumph

Bloodsecrator, General, Mage Eater, Skullshard Mantle
Slaughterpriest, Blood Sacrifice
Slaughterpriest, Resanguination
Archaon the Everchosen
Daemonprince, Crimson Crown
3 x 10 Blood Reavers
5 Chaos Knights
Warshrine
(10 Drops)

I was running:

1380378797_Screenshot_20210922-085136_AdobeAcrobat.jpg.001e7d4e2a18e531f3a7ab080cd7fed1.jpg

We played Feral Foray and he made me go 1st

I set up pretty defensive in case he went 1st and went for a hard push, but not too much so Id ****** myself.

Rounds Went:

Round 1: Dok (Ferocious Adv), completed, 4pts
Round 1: BoK Ferocious Adv), Failed, 2pts. (One of his slaughterpriests was part of the adv, I got him to 1W from shooting then he killed himself with a failed prayer trying to heal himself)

Round 2: DoK (Conquer) picking his far right obj. Took it and burned it for 6pts.
Round 2: Bok (Conquer) Picked his other side obj and reclaimed it from me as I had stole it also, 4pts

Round 3: BoK (Broken Ranks) 6pts
Round 3: DoK ( Aggressive Expansion) 6pts

Round 4: BoK (Savage Spearhead) 6pts
Round 4: DoK (Savage Spearhead) 6pts

Round 5: BoK (Slay The Warlord) 5pts
Round 5: DoK (Slay The Warlord) 5pts

I got my grand Strat but with killing Archaon he failed his, game ended 21 vs 30 to DoK

The game went alright, I concentrated on clearing his army and grabbing the objs when I could, raiding his when I could. I managed to buff an avatar which held Archaon up for a whole turn (I had heart of fury, Sacrament, Mystic shield, hagg buff, cauldron buff) on it and he got 2 wounds even with attacking twice. However he used blood tithe in his hero phase to attack again where none of my buffs were viable (bar shield) and it went down over that turn (took him attacking 3 times that turn just to kill him)

This gave me time to kill everything off by turn 4 bar some summoned blood letters, which went down turn 5 with Archaon

Archaon getting to pile in and attack again for 1cp is nuts lol. 

Wound markers are wounds taken

• LOVE IT! 2

• 2 months later...

1st game back since Kippers as took a wee break while on Vacation and just general busy at work

play vs Matthias and a OBR list he is trying which was:

Mortis Praetorians
Katakros
Arch-Kavalos Zandtos
Liege-Kavalos
10 Deathriders
5 Death Riders
5 Death Riders
5 Death Riders
5 Death Riders
Battle Regiment 
Hold the Line

Played Tectonic Interference 

I just used my kippers list as ive written 5 other versions and none look as good as my current one

So he is 1 drop and went 1st. I knew he would probably Alpha me, so huggled a little in the corner and used my screens for cover. He generates a ton of discipline points, so basically his army has +3 mov, +1 to hit and AS, impact hits and +1A. Does a ton of damage if he wasnt facing HaggNar, which he was.

He got a little lucky as I failed to cast Sacrament turn 1 so my Avatars just stood there, and he got the 2nd turn so tried to push is advantage more but I managed to hold only losing all my witchaelves and my foot hag, but this then meant my turn 2, and I got the double, my avatars and Hags, plus Medusa/stalkers, just cleared through his army and had enough to charge into Katakros, getting him down to 2W and only 5 Death riders remaining (He would have been dead, but my general failed to charge in when I mirror danced her to a charge position

His list is interesting as hes trying to do OBR but not use Nagash. He discussed going with 2x10 death riders then 30 Motek Guard, as he can use the 10's to pin his opponent in their starting area while he reaps the objs, then when they finally clear through the riders the Motek guard are now in play

Edited by Chumphammer