White Dwarf rules

Nico

3 hours ago, MechaBriZilla said:

<sarcasm>This is SOOOO helpful.  Thanks!</sarcasm>

No, really.  With answers like this, maybe just don't answer...  ok.

It also doesn't help being sarcastic.

Guys, this is a new community and I'm quite pleased we've not had to do much moderation and we would like to keep it that way! ;) 

4 hours ago, Gaz Taylor said:

It also doesn't help being sarcastic.

Guys, this is a new community and I'm quite pleased we've not had to do much moderation and we would like to keep it that way! ;) 

Fair enough.  Please consider wrist slapped. ;)

I'll be good.  Sometimes sarcasm is like a 2nd language to me, sorry.

EDIT: Original Post Deleted - For the sake of doing my part to keep everything friendly.

As for the rules, apart from the Grombrindal AoS Warscroll and Silver Tower Profile, there is a mini game Gorechosen.

But other content is more than worth buying. It's a great Mag. Although there're only few pages dedicated to AoS but there is a battle report, a gorgeous one actually. You can also get Slaughterpriest limited edition which has a great pose. Even I play Stormcast (and Stormcast only) I found it worth collecting, especially if you have Silver Tower because it also has rule for that game.

2 hours ago, Lissë-Prime said:

As for the rules, apart from the Grombrindal AoS Warscroll and Silver Tower Profile, there is a mini game Gorechosen.

But other content is more than worth buying. It's a great Mag. Although there're only few pages dedicated to AoS but there is a battle report, a gorgeous one actually. You can also get Slaughterpriest limited edition which has a great pose. Even I play Stormcast (and Stormcast only) I found it worth collecting, especially if you have Silver Tower because it also has rule for that game.

It's just a regular slaughterpriest with hackblade isn't it 

Archived