The Painting Contract - February 2021

TheOtherJosh

On 2/10/2021 at 5:01 AM, ThalmorRepresentative said:

Draicha, Ironscale of the Khelt-Ithakai Temple

3kSfCaS.jpg

xVAhixf.jpg

mDcQ9Hb.jpg

Js3uUXj.jpg

In my opinion it would greatly improve if you painted the column and the base with a color that stands out from the rest of the miniature (using warm colours, to break the monotony of so many cold ones). Or at least something bright, like white.

Edited by Jymmy

4 hours ago, Jymmy said:

In my opinion it would greatly improve if you painted the column and the base with a color that stands out from the rest of the miniature (using warm colours, to break the monotony of so many cold ones). Or at least something bright, like white.

Hey Jymmy, 

Thank you for the feedback! I think you're right about the column, I'll go back and work on that some more.

The base is just colored that way after laying down the initial base coats with the airbrush. I'll be painting over that and covering it up when I fully base the model. 

Well done everyone. Great to see the projects coming together.

I have been mainly painting aliens and various things. Some images below of the current state of play. All Xenonorphs from aliens painted and only a few intruders left for nemesis. I get to work on the humans characters for both games next, much more interesting.

3BF0B7A7-85AA-43F9-836E-E131BA4DEA3A.jpeg

6270C66B-CE36-415B-80C7-5CB28BDB98AC.jpeg

D8A73FE8-199D-4FDE-ACC0-CC478BA9C8BB.jpeg

D2D31174-CBB2-4FD6-A7EA-C33A4D412F15.jpeg

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

On 2/17/2021 at 12:28 AM, Allonairre said:

Sorry I forgot to follow up after last month but this is what I have been working on after the Lumineth Mountain. Will base them all together but have another 30 that I am working on over the next little while...will be more than a month though. 

74363244-ED6F-47CD-9022-8CC132980146.jpeg

870F9D7B-D1EB-4B46-AA8F-13777F8DA2BC.jpeg

Love the gradient you've created across your army!

• Like 2