Unofficial Tomb Kings Allegiance Abilities for AoS

allegiance_cover.jpg

Hey everyone,

I know this is technically a Death topic, and even more specifically the Endless Deserts, but I thought this was big enough to share here on the general discussion board. I have put together 6 pages of Allegiance Abilities for the Tomb Kings including Battle Traits, Command Traits, Spells, and Artifacts to help bring a little more character to your army on the tabletop. I did my best to make them look like something produced by Games Workshop and I'm pretty happy with the result. The illustrations are by Kenneth Erickson and Max Fitzgerald who are both helping me with making the full Battletome.

allegiance_page1_web.jpg

The finished unofficial Battletome will be 100+ pages and look a lot like a professionally produced one. It will have all of the GW warscrolls as well as unofficial rules like this and more battalions to bring them up to date with the more current releases. It's already well underway and I hope to have it done within 6 months if not sooner. 

spelllore_page1_web.jpg

You can find the free downloadable PDF of the Allegiance Abilities here: http://theendlessdeserts.blogspot.com/p/tomb-kings-allegiance-abilities.html

Please give me any feedback you may have since I still have plenty of time to tweak them before the final release with the battletome.

Thanks!

Archived