What to do with my two Stormcast units?

Lord Krungharr

I want a nice Order army and can’t decide what to build.  This will be my most fun colorful army (got Beasts of Chaos horde, Mawtribes beatstick monsters, and crazy Clan Skryre for shooty already)    But I always want a decent performer game-wise able to put up a good fight at least  

I have a Lord-Arcanum on gryphcharger and a unit of 2 concussors. I have the concussors magnetized so they could be fulminators or tempestors too.  The Lord Arcanum I could switch to a Lord Aquilor but Arcanum seems more useful.   These are compulsory because they’re modeled to look like my cat and old dogs   

Should i make a Stormcast army with as many mounted dudes of various types as a theme?  Or should I do a zoo theme Cities army?  Or a Sylvaneth vegetable garden army with my pet Stormcast allies?  I could fit a ArcanumGryph and Tempestors in 400 point ally slot. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Krungharr said:

Oh that’s interesting.    I’ll have to scope out the app to see what’s Cities has for battleline.   I’m guessing I’d need some feeble humans for that.  

Typically it's tied to who your General is. So a Wanderer General will make Wanderer units Battleline, etc. Even then, some units like Eternal Guard, Longbeards and the like are always Battleline.

19 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Typically it's tied to who your General is. So a Wanderer General will make Wanderer units Battleline, etc. Even then, some units like Eternal Guard, Longbeards and the like are always Battleline.

Well probably because every non-dwarf general failed to convince Longbeards that they shouldn't be battleline because "he's a general of different race". 

• 5 weeks later...

Naw, try thinking about Phoenix Guard for battleline! They slice, they dice, they're effectively 8 points per wound, and they are immune to battleshock with an Anointed around. 

That said, Dreadlords on Dragons unlock Drakespawn Cav, Chariots, Hydras, and Kharbydis units for a Monster Mash battleline.

• Like 1