WTB: Orc/Orruk Boar Boyz

SunStorm

• Subscriber

Hi, I know it's a longshot, but I was after the Orc Boar Boyz plastic kit that is no longer available.

If anybody has it unpainted/unassembled and wants to get rid of it, drop me a PM. I'm based in the UK, but don't mind paying international shipping. 

Thanks 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 10:25 AM, SunStorm said:

Hi, I know it's a longshot, but I was after the Orc Boar Boyz plastic kit that is no longer available.

If anybody has it unpainted/unassembled and wants to get rid of it, drop me a PM. I'm based in the UK, but don't mind paying international shipping. 

Thanks 

These guys, both on their own and as part of Start Collecting Greenskinz turn up pretty frequently for fairly reasonable prices on ebay, so keep your eyes peeled if you're not already. :) 

• Subscriber
On 1/11/2021 at 12:57 PM, Double Misfire said:

These guys, both on their own and as part of Start Collecting Greenskinz turn up pretty frequently for fairly reasonable prices on ebay, so keep your eyes peeled if you're not already. :) 

Thanks, I had been watching ebay, but one of the fine gents from this forum has gotten in touch and should have it sorted soon. 

• Like 1