Playing "over ground" with Catacombs terrain - how to set up a game?

Django

Hi guys,

Got myself the Catacombs box for christmas. I really liked that you could play both on the "over ground" and "underground" sides of the map. I started by painting up all the over ground terrain because I felt like that was a nicer starting point, having never played Warcry before (but played quite a lot of AoS).

The difficulty I found when I was actually trying to set up a game is that the way you set up a game (Choosing deployment "card", victory card and twist card) didn't work so well. In the Catacombs rule book there are ways to set up a game only for a game "underground", even though there are "cards" for setting up the over ground terrain. But looking at all the deployment cards for example; none of them are usable in the over ground terrain.

Am I missing something here, or have GW only included ways to actually play Catacombs underground, even though they included the over ground terrain?

I can't even understand if I can buy Deploymemt/Twist/Victory cards seperately that actually work with this terrain. I find it a bit frustating, I thought Warcry was ment to be super easy to start up a game in!

Do you guys have any advice? Thanks!