Mistweaver Saih

jakenj9

Have you checked if they're included in the Warcry: Sentinels of Order book?

No simple way to convert from AoS to Warcry that I know of unfortunately. Here's a good custom card creator though:
https://hennirocks.github.io/warcry-card-creator/

If you were to convert from AoS you'd need to decide if you want them to be as powerful as they are in AoS or weaken them like most non-cultists are in Warcry. For example Siahs are worth 100pts in AoS and should be able to reliably beat a whole chaos cultist warband by themselves(70pts in AoS, 1,000pts in Warcry).

--

If you want it AoS strength (what I call Lore-Abiding) then maybe something like:

M: 7 | T: 4 | W: 40
Sword - R: 1 | A: 6 | S: 5 | D : 2/6
Staff - R: 2 | A: 4 | S: 4 | D : 4/8
Abilities - Illusory Assault - Make this is really nasty, ranged, multi-fighter killing quad or something.
~1,400 points

--

If you want it weaker so it can be included in a Warcry warband, maybe look for a similar existing fighter to base it off (maybe something Aelven, Slaaneshi, or Tzeentchian?).

--

Good luck and, if you do knock something up, share it here as others may find it useful. 😉

Edited by KhaosSpawn

15 hours ago, KhaosSpawn said:

If you were to convert from AoS you'd need to decide if you want them to be as powerful as they are in AoS or weaken them like most non-cultists are in Warcry. For example Siahs are worth 100pts in AoS and should be able to reliably beat a whole chaos cultist warband by themselves(70pts in AoS, 1,000pts in Warcry).

Most heroes in Age of Sigmar fall into this category, and have been down-scaled into Warcry to be warband leaders (Basically every non-Culist warband includes a hero from Age of Sigmar).

The easiest way to use her would be to just use her model and use the rules for the Darking Covens sorceress.

Otherwise as mentioned above, you can create your own with the card creator.

I would probably put her at something like:

mistweaver-saih.png.6c14f8e8065b3a9d1d427d67198ff19d.png

Which is effectively the Darkling Covens Sorcereress +1 move, -1 range on combat, -1 crit on combat, +1 attack on combat. (+10 points, move is generally +5, attacks is generally +10, but I subtracted 5 for losing the range and a point of crit. Maybe it should be 180, who knows).

And then yeah, if you want to give her an ability you can. I think you could do something like:
Illusory Assault - Triple/Quad? - Pick a number of enemy models up to the <ABILITY> within 12" and roll a dice for each. On a 4+ they take 1 point of damage, on a 6 they take 3 points of damage.

• Like 2