3D printed Catacombs board

Warpedstorm

The walls add so much more to the mostly 2d board. Are the walls modular to the other Catacombs boards? Did you try that?

Since I don't have access to a 3d printer (thanks for sharing the links in your other thread), I will probably build some walls from scratch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 4:54 PM, Gaukler said:

The walls add so much more to the mostly 2d board. Are the walls modular to the other Catacombs boards? Did you try that?

Since I don't have access to a 3d printer (thanks for sharing the links in your other thread), I will probably build some walls from scratch.

The walls all disassemble so could be added to the other boards, only issue is the positioning of the OSL lightning paint job, at some point i will print off new walls for those other boards

• 1 month later...

Wow they look incredible!  Can I just ask what printer do you have and how did you get the designs?  

Also any idea what was the approximate cost of printing the walls?

Seriously tempted to splash out to be able to make something like this!

Great job, well done!

On 2/3/2021 at 12:31 PM, Jam2moro said:

Wow they look incredible!  Can I just ask what printer do you have and how did you get the designs?  

Also any idea what was the approximate cost of printing the walls?

Seriously tempted to splash out to be able to make something like this!

Great job, well done!

I bought a Prusa i3 mk3s back last year, it’s been amazing. Such a great hobby and opens up so much cool scenery you can create.

cost is relatively cheap, I recall I printed all 90 pieces on one roll of filament so around £20.

On 12/16/2020 at 7:38 PM, Warpedstorm said:

At long last it’s finished and I’m calling it done. We can’t wait to start gaming on it, really does enhance the original board 

eAUDOtY.jpg

Qke8Mcw.jpg

QKBVZT2.jpg

5m0UL8x.jpg

S0GxoxR.jpg
DeEEd6D.jpg

Ml978JZ.jpg
xnWJhUu.jpg

hyXxS4M.jpg
PWJ5qRM.jpg

UIsErbD.jpg
XplZgr8.jpg

C2w9F9X.jpg
XwYdU8m.jpg

4jpsW6Z.jpg
CbxbeOB.jpg

Tr2Yr72.jpg
OO7u0LW.jpg

This is sooooooo awesome! Congratulations mate.

Where did you get the files? I may need to do that too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/5/2021 at 4:26 PM, Warpedstorm said:

I bought a Prusa i3 mk3s back last year, it’s been amazing. Such a great hobby and opens up so much cool scenery you can create.

cost is relatively cheap, I recall I printed all 90 pieces on one roll of filament so around £20.

For those of us who aren’t doing the printing, any possibility of a breakdown of the pieces used? (Counts etc.) 

• 2 years later...