Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChrisA007

The start of my Tomb Kings

This is the start of my tomb kings army, it's been a long time coming but I've finally started it ?image.jpg

• Like 1

Glad to see people not giving up inter TK. What kind of colour scheme did you have in mind?

Well I had a small tomb King force for oldhammer that I never finished so this is the start of a new one for AoS, the colours I'm thinking are Skrag brown for all the wood, Sotek green and Karak stone for the shields and head dresses, haven't made up my mind which colours I'm going to use for the bone or gold yet, going to do some test ones to try it out.

really enjoying them at the moment, even though getting hold of the models is not easy ?

Well I had a small tomb King force for oldhammer that I never finished so this is the start of a new one for AoS, the colours I'm thinking are Skrag brown for all the wood, Sotek green and Karak stone for the shields and head dresses, haven't made up my mind which colours I'm going to use for the bone or gold yet, going to do some test ones to try it out.

really enjoying them at the moment, even though getting hold of the models is not easy ?

Well not a bad days Hobbying, one completely finish and the horn arm stuck on, not looking bad, hopefully get the heads done tomorrow.

image.jpg

Always glad to see Tomb Kings in AoS. Such a cool faction. Hopefully future Death releases will retain some of the imagery.