Psicorps bloodhaunt/warcry and wh fantasy possibly kill team as well

Psicorps

Hello everyone my name is Psicorps long time lurker recent poster im starting this blog in order to help me complete my enormous to do list i play alot of warcry/killteam/wh fantasy (end times battles) and age of sigmar my main army nighthaunt hasn't got its fluff yet as i am still working on it down below are pictures of what is being worked on and completed so far and the following is a rough list of what i have to get through
Warcry:
-9 screamers of tzeentch
-30 pink horros of tzeentch
-10 blood letters of khorne
-5 blightkings of nurgle
- 6 tzaangor enlightened
-9 Minotuars
-50 chaos warhounds
-10 Razagors
-10 skeletons
-1 gaunt sommoner
-3 ghorgons
-7 cygors
-5 zombie dragons
-7 hydras

Age of sigmar:
Nagash
Arkhan the black
Lady Olynder
Reikenor The Grimhailer
5x Knight of Shrouds
10x Guardian of souls
7x spirit torments
Unknown amount of chainghasts
8x chainghast
7x Lord Executioner
2x tomb banshee
5x Cairn wraith
50x Glaive wraith stalkers
30x Grimghast reapers
10 boxes of myrmoun banshees
20+ spirit hosts (mostly converted)
40+Hex wraiths
10 black-coaches

Wh fantasy collected over the years
wh fantasy
300+ zombies
2 tomb banshees
5x Cairnwraiths
7 necromancers
7 Vampies
8 Vampire on dragons
10 black-coaches
20+ spirit hosts
40+ hexwraiths
There is definitely more

IMG20201204094235.jpg

IMG20201204094543.jpg

IMG20201204094620.jpg

IMG20201204094623.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow hobbyist
just some more work on my blood haunt here slowly but surely chewing through everything one of the pictures shows everything that i have painted so far and the other shows shows some new additions

I also came up with a rough idea for the army's story
In the realm of life there exists a river named the Garnash River in honor of its founder a free peoples explorer known as Van-Blitzkrun Garnash.
It is a literal eternal river stretching for hundreds of thousands of leagues in many directions bursting with resources that was untouched by war, chaos and civilization a great frontier city known as Kar-Vitzkrun was founded many millennia ago by sigmar soon after the rivers discovery and as the city grew many settlers of various races came forth and started to settle in or around the city which prompted the creation of a permanent stormcast garrison the help protect the prospering city and its inhabitants, However as the years went by others were attracted to the river and its near infinite resources of food and timber and precious ores and soon enough various wars broke out and the city had to fight them.
Attacks from wrathful sylvaneth, Chaos raiders, Insidious cults of chaos and undead legions become common place and many villages and colonies were lost or worse corrupted in one way or another the stormcasts and the city defenders often had no choice but to exterminate these villagers to prevent their corruption from spreading to the city itself and more often then not their lines were stretched thin.
The city still stands today but it is far from the promising place it used to be surrounded by many dangers and enemies that want to see the city destroyed sigmar can sparsly send any more stormcast as they needed more for his other wars ,never the less the city has held on due to its stalwart defenders and continues to expand albeit at a much slower pace than before

The blood haunt

No one knows where the blood haunt came from some say they are the vengeful spirits of those slain in frontier villages seeking to vent their anger on anyone they can, others say they are the product of some occult ritual gone wrong and are just spirits with out a sense of direction just waiting for someone coming along to control them.
So far the bloodhaunt have just been attacking isolated villages and outposts in small numbers but the stormcast garrison is growing more and more concerned as more and more attacks are reported each year and they are starting to think that these are not just random attacks but are part of something malicious happening only time will tell if they are right.....

IMG20201212091020.jpg

IMG20201212074209.jpg