Covens of Blood hardback

Rhivan

17 hours ago, Rhivan said:

I've been looking to get my hands on the Covens of Blood book in hardback, and it is apparently already sold out online. Is there anywhere from GW or Black Library together a physical copy of the book or.am I stuck with digital already?

Thats strange. In USA and Canada it is sold out. In Europe (UK, Germany) it is still available. But I never have seen a novel sold out that quickly.

Different regions will have different stock levels and inventories. As for things selling out fast it varies a lot, this book likely got more exposure because it was paired with a new model release and new campaign book. Plus its the "first" proper DoK focused book so its got some novelty element to it. We also don't know how well BL is doing in terms of inventories and stock. It might be some overseas sites are getting less stock than normal because GW/BL can't pack things as fast as normal due to covide safe working (less staff; less packing but the shipment still has to go out on time)