The Painting Contract - December 2020

TheOtherJosh

On 12/17/2020 at 12:21 AM, valenswift said:

Finally finished my Teclis 

9B343162-FC75-49FA-937B-7A9E046C8C35.jpeg

Very nice. I like the changes to the base, the stream is wonderful idea. Really works with the base being such an important part of the model. 

And congratulations, this takes model some time and dedication (at least it took me ages : ) ). 

• LOVE IT! 1

On 11/29/2020 at 6:58 PM, Kramer said:

There we go! 
This month: 
1 Deepkin Warcry Warband: 4 Thralls, 4 Reavers,  2 Eels, 1 Soulrender (big head strt on this one)
1 Cypherlords warband (if I can find suitable heads. otherwise another warband)

IF i finish the above I'll buy the catacombs set and paint up the terrain before january. 

Just to give myself a bit of push in the right direction with 2/3rds of the month down. 

I just need to figure out the bases for the deepkin and some final touches on the eel riders. Did 5 test bases and still not happy.

build, painted and undercoated 5 brutes and 5 Ard boys. ‘Just’ need to paint them. Did finally decide on the look though. 
I initially couldn’t decide but then realised orruks subsume rival gangs. So it’s going to be a motley crew of survivors. So they will all have the black armour of the brute boss that leads the gang with a sharp iron thumb : Necksnapa.

but will have some pieces of their old affiliation showing. So a yellow shoulder plate, checkered blue leg guard, etc. Allowing me to play around a bit with them. 

also build and undercoated most of the catacombs terrain + a few ladders and bridges for overground to utilise with my excising terrain. 

lots of half way through projects. Time to finish some of them 💪

• Like 1