What kind of "normal Grand Alliance Order Human" Expansion would you like to see in the future?

What kind of "normal Grand Alliance Order Human" Expansion would you like to see in the future?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of "normal Grand Alliance Order Human" Expansion would you like to see in the future?

• Cities of Sigmar stays largely as it is - Cities rise and fall, some die and some new ones are added. The Unit selection remains (eventually there are Model upgrades)
    • Some kind of "Standing Armies of Azyr" theme, professional and militarized ranks of Human soldiery
    • Focus on the "Devoted of Sigmar" with a more religious theme and Witch Hunters etc.
    • A bit like answer 1 - however: There is a large overhaul with mixed race Units (Aleves, Duardin and Humans) "Defenders of the Realms" Theme
    • Full emphasis on the Realm Aspect: Humans from the different Realms with wholly different technological levels, skin tones, etc.
    • Something totally different (or a combination of the above)
    • We doesn't need orderly Humiez in AoS

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2020 at 11:00 PM

21 hours ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Lessen is fine, but a fantastical setting does not work without grounded, familiar elements. If GW are smart they will keep the normal humans, elves, dwarves, skeletons and orks around to make the weirdo factions really stand out. Also to give us some normal people to care about.

That's fairly true and valid.  I don't think though it is too much a stretch from the Elf point of view.  We tend to humanize things mostly and it helps relate.  

• Like 1

I'd love to see some sort of Devoted of Sigmar/standing armies of Azyr theme. The artwork of the mortal 'helpers' (for want of a better word!) in the Stormcast battletome and the various illustrations of life in each realm in the AoS big book are exquisite!
For specific examples see p59 of the Stormcast 'tome - the attendants and hangers-on of the Celestant-Prime could easily be units in their own rights! And pages 87, 93, 99 and 105 in the AoS big book - as soon as I saw them when I first got my hands on that book my mind was racing with possibilities!