Who is the sexiest character in AoS?

HollowHills

1 hour ago, PiotrW said:

... this conversation took a strange turn. 😵

BTW. Who's Slambo? Some sort of Slaaneshi Rambo?

Slambo was an early Chaos Warrior sculpt during a time when they had unique names and titles. By the standards of the day it was a really fantastic sculpt and coupled with a hilarious name made the character popular. There have been a number of sculpts referencing the model in various ways including one of the models in the upcoming Underworlds Warband. As @Grim Beasties pointed out there has been a recent plastic release for the character. Overall I have been joking about using the character as my choice for sexiest... But the reality is that I love the aesthetic of Chaos Warriors and Slambo really helped set that design. In a strange way this meme character is very much the basis of my favourite aesthetic in the game. 

When I chose my username it was a bit of a pun (I was unaware of the Neverchosen comic and when I found out about it I felt very guilty about taking this name) but I wanted a profile picture to represent the Neverchosen... so I went with the great Slambo! Strangely enough I do not have the new or old Slambo models as they don't fit my army and both are slightly out of my price range. But I do intend on picking up the new Underworlds box and I will paint up the new Slambo and hopefully update my profile picture. Massive shout out to Arack!

image.png.4d9d932f2b6f4352976ad6c9daec15d8.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'ma have to go with any Freeguild guardswoman.  Especially in a setting like Age of Sigmar, I find that there's nothing sexier than a woman who won't immediately...

...kill / enslave / enslave then kill / kill then enslave / eat / stab / shoot / slice / skin / decapitate / skin then decapitate then skin my decapitated head / mind flense / kill with sensory overload / feed to an eel / feed to a dinosaur / feed to a dragon / feed to a squig / hammer smash / throw lightning at / vomit acid on / blood boil...

...me

• Haha 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

58 minutes ago, Kamose said:

I'ma have to go with any Freeguild guardswoman.  Especially in a setting like Age of Sigmar, I find that there's nothing sexier than a woman who won't immediately...

...kill / enslave / enslave then kill / kill then enslave / eat / stab / shoot / slice / skin / decapitate / skin then decapitate then skin my decapitated head / mind flense / kill with sensory overload / feed to an eel / feed to a dinosaur / feed to a dragon / feed to a squig / hammer smash / throw lightning at / vomit acid on / blood boil...

...me

If only GW made them... (except for the Blood Bowl human teams, that is).

8 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

Slambo was an early Chaos Warrior sculpt during a time when they had unique names and titles. By the standards of the day it was a really fantastic sculpt and coupled with a hilarious name made the character popular. There have been a number of sculpts referencing the model in various ways including one of the models in the upcoming Underworlds Warband. As @Grim Beasties pointed out there has been a recent plastic release for the character. Overall I have been joking about using the character as my choice for sexiest... But the reality is that I love the aesthetic of Chaos Warriors and Slambo really helped set that design. In a strange way this meme character is very much the basis of my favourite aesthetic in the game. 

When I chose my username it was a bit of a pun (I was unaware of the Neverchosen comic and when I found out about it I felt very guilty about taking this name) but I wanted a profile picture to represent the Neverchosen... so I went with the great Slambo! Strangely enough I do not have the new or old Slambo models as they don't fit my army and both are slightly out of my price range. But I do intend on picking up the new Underworlds box and I will paint up the new Slambo and hopefully update my profile picture. Massive shout out to Arack!

image.png.4d9d932f2b6f4352976ad6c9daec15d8.png

Aaaaah, I see! Thank you, I don't know much about Warhammer history.

2 hours ago, Kamose said:

...me

I may be mistaken, but these Lumineth ladies look pretty nice?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kamose said:

That's what Victoria Lamb's store is for!  

https://victoriaminiatures.com/collections/female-squads-and-bits

😁

If you want better pricing, Frostgrave Soldiers 2 is a good set. Wizards 2 if you want more options for arms and heads.

But I wouldn't call them AoS more than Necromunda's Kria, which would be my pick in GW models.

17 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

Good sir, I believe your account could actually be older than the comic! And thanks for sharing your story - A fellow who was based on Slambo, the old Heroquest Chaos Warrior, made me fall in love with Chaos' look (also loved the Chaos marines in Space Crusade/Starquest - why didn't we get such a T-Visor in the plastic CSM?). This only only got stronger thanks to everything Tzeentch. Seeing as how I used to be a huge Boba Fett fan, I guess I always had a thing for T-visors. :)

• LOVE IT! 1