Who is the sexiest character in AoS?

HollowHills

Some possibilities:

1. Morathi, Morgwaeth and all the rest of Khaine ladies. A cool combination of classic elven beauty with deadliness. Also, the Melusai - very nice half-humanoid creatures and very nice models in general.

2. The female Sequitor-Prime from the ETB set, if you like the militaristic look. I do :) Other SCE ladies are cool, too.

3. Marakarr and the other new Chaos barbarian females. We need more of them.

4. Female Cypher Lords warriors. They have this nice Greek infantry look to them, coupled with martial art poses...

5.  Valreek. I find her cute. Because I'm weird :)

6. New Chaos waifu coming up!

Przechwytywanie.JPG.6a82270fc4db2e2c7584792eed1d195c.JPG

As for male characters - I don't really swing that way, but doesn't Ogroid Myrmidon ooze savage and cool masculinity?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JustAsPlanned said:

2. The people who name anyone other than Gotrek 

Well Thanqoul is a pretty sexy looking rat.

although lacking in curves his best friend and protector Bonereaper at least gives it back with hus annoyingly huge muscles.

and then theres us-us.

Not many have seen and survived our sexiness at the same time

15 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I miss Felix... 😵

Yeah, I've been listening to the early Gotrek and Felix stories on audible, and the main thing I'm taking away from them is that while Gotrek is a great character for instigating the adventures, he's not really what the story is about. Felix is the far more interesting character, and it's his response to Gotrek's hijinx that really sells it.

I've enjoyed the new Gotrek and Malineth stories well enough, but they really lack that dynamic.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, EccentricCircle said:

Yeah, I've been listening to the early Gotrek and Felix stories on audible, and the main thing I'm taking away from them is that while Gotrek is a great character for instigating the adventures, he's not really what the story is about. Felix is the far more interesting character, and it's his response to Gotrek's hijinx that really sells it.

I've enjoyed the new Gotrek and Malineth stories well enough, but they really lack that dynamic.

I think Malineth is slowly coming into her own. I think the writers have to find that fine balance between upholding her Witch Aelf blood cult side with her more independent thinking side. Interestingly I think the best relationship between them is in the novella story, even though it seems to be a bit of an outlier story wise compared to the rest. 

I think she's also had big shoes to fill; Gotrek just has to fill his own shoes, Malineth has to fill Felix's shoes. Gotrek himself is also a bit different and unsteady in the Realms; he's not really sure what' he's got to do and keeps jumping from idea to idea. He's on the edge of a massive breakdown I think so sometimes a lofty "I'm gonna go smash Nagash/Sigmar/Whoever in the face" is a big target that he's heading toward that he might never reach (much like his Doom, though that was a goal he put his heart on achieving even if it was never granted to him). 

I really like ghoul slayer and I'll be interested to see where they take the pair. I hope they remain a pair, though I'm open to both changing through time. Gotrek opening up; Malineth perhaps getting a new hobby outside of wanting to stab Gotrek ;) Much like how Felix grew from someone just on the run from the Law to someone who was shoulder to shoulder a companion to Gotrek on his adventures. 

• Like 3

I really like Malineth and hope to see her continue to grow. I hope if Felix returns it will be to fulfill a new role as a supporting character. Maybe he has been reforged... Maybe he has changed his name to Sigvald. I dunno but it would be great to see him again. Also, I am fine if he is actually gone but I miss his presence in the stories...

But if he comes back we know who takes second place to Gotrek in the sexiest character category.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, PiotrW said:

I don't know who this Sigvald guy is, but he looks like a douche. I shall enjoy kicking his butt.

That's why he is so awesome. Everyone loves to kick, touch, scratch and do whatever he tells you to do to his butt!!! 😵

Edited by Beliman
  • Haha 1